How can you make Coconut/Shea Balm in home?
Amazing balm. candy for your skin!
- ½ cup of Baraka Shea Butter
- ½ cup of Jojoba
- ¼ cup of Coconut Oil
- Essential Oil (a few drops of your favourite. Coconut is good but feel free to experiment
- Put all ingredients (except essential oils) into a heat-safe glass bowl and mix together.
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing
- Once they have combined add 4-5 drops of your favourite essential oils and mix
- Pour into sterilized container, let cool and treat your skin!
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!