How can you make Coconut/Shea Balm in home?
Amazing balm. candy for your skin!
- ½ cup of Baraka Shea Butter
- ½ cup of Jojoba
- ¼ cup of Coconut Oil
- Essential Oil (a few drops of your favourite. Coconut is good but feel free to experiment
- Put all ingredients (except essential oils) into a heat-safe glass bowl and mix together.
- Place the glass bowl in a saucepan filled with water.
- Heat on medium and continue mixing
- Once they have combined add 4-5 drops of your favourite essential oils and mix
- Pour into sterilized container, let cool and treat your skin!
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!
for Buying BARAKA SHEA BUTTER CLICK HERE OR To get 5% discount CLICK HERE