How can you make Lavender/Shea After Bath Moisturizer cream in home?
Refreshing, relaxing after bath moisturizing cream. (personalize it with your favorite essential oils and scents)
- 10 tbs of room temp (or warmer but not melted) Baraka Shea Butter
- 10 tbs of safflower oil
- 3-4 drops of Lavender essential oil
- Combine Shea Butter and Safflower oil in a glass bowl.
- Add 3-4 drops of lavender essential oils (or an oil of your choice).
- Mix with a hand-immersion mixer until smooth.
- Pour into container … and there you go!
Use and enjoy, or package and give to special people. It makes an incredible gift!