The Xperia 1 Mark II is Sony’s high-end phone and it has a launch price of 1200€. In this review we take a closer look at its top features, build and screen quality, battery life, performance, and camera image quality.
- 6. 5 inches 4K OLED smartphone with 21: 9 Cinema Wide display. SIM Capability – Number of SIM – Dual SIM hybrid
- Triple lens camera system with Eye auto focus and up to 10 fps burst shooting with AF/AE tracking for precision focus and exposure
- Enhanced display setting Creator mode (ITU R BT. 2020 support and 10 bit tonal gradation) and new cinema recording function Cinema Pro “Powered by CineAlta” to reflect the creator’s intent
- Immersive multi dimensional Dolby Atmos. Durability : Water resistant (IP65/68). Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Game Enhancer mode optimizes the game’s processing performance