Tinder this week fired multiple employees who were part of a $2 billion lawsuit against the dating app’s parent companies, Match Group and IAC/InterActiveCorp. Among the fired employees was Rosette Pambakian, who was Tinder’s...
- The CEO behind ‘Fortnite’ is now worth over $7 billion
- The 6 biggest things to expect from Nintendo in 2019
- The 10 most valuable American startups that died in 2018
- Google search now has a very ‘Seinfeld’ holiday surprise to celebrate Festivus
- D.C. attorney general sues Facebook following Cambridge Analytica scandal