Uber has been fined nearly $1.2 million for failing to protect customers’ personal information during a 2016 cyber attack that impacted millions of users. British and Dutch regulators on Tuesday fined ride-hailing service Uber...
- The CEO behind ‘Fortnite’ is now worth over $7 billion
- The 6 biggest things to expect from Nintendo in 2019
- The 10 most valuable American startups that died in 2018
- Google search now has a very ‘Seinfeld’ holiday surprise to celebrate Festivus
- D.C. attorney general sues Facebook following Cambridge Analytica scandal